Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things I Hate Edition 2

People Who Suck

And do you know why I hate them....



Because they suck.

Here's a short list of the types of people who suck:

1. People who don't respond promptly to text messaging (please see Things I Hate Edition 1)

2. People who think that their opinions are more valid then others. Except in the case of my list of people who suck. It is truly infallible. Don't even try to argue with it.

3. People who try and make it seem like you are lying about liking a certain band/type of music/song. Like suck my dick you hipster douche...how dare you try and test me?! Yeah, I said I like The Who.....Why?.....Uh.....I like that pinball song? WHO CARES IF I DON'T KNOW EVERY WHO ALBUM EVER RECORDED, I CAN STILL SING THE SOUNDTRACK TO TOMMY! Fucking pinball wizard BITCH.

4. People (of the male gender) who put gel in their hair. Like what the fuck dude? Justin Timberlake circa 1995 called, he wants his hairstyle back. (Sidenote: there are a few types of people that are allowed to use gel, and those people live on MTV's Jersey Shore. ROCK IT OUT PAULY D!!)

5. People who go to the gym on a regular basis. Actually, this doesn't even count. Cause those people are not even people...they are robots. Robots who will never feel the joy of lounging on the couch watching 17 Lifetime Original Movies in a row. (IM TALKING TO YOU KELLEY COOK WITH YOUR 10 MILE RUNS!!! What the sheesh. Seriously.)




I am tagging this as wisdom, because I think it is very wise. And by wise I mean cynical and angry...SCHWING.

3 comments:

  1. tcook, i refuse to believe i am a robot

    ReplyDelete
  2. margo if any of these pertains to you it is the NOT TEXTING BACK part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excuse me, but im trying to change my ways,
    text me. i dare you

    ReplyDelete