Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things I Hate Edition 1

Notice the edition 1....there are many more to come. I hate quite a lot of things.

But MOST OF ALL (I mean not really most of all, just the first thing I thought of for this list...)

When people text you and you text them back 2-3 minutes later and they don't respond for half an hour.

Like....listen up person, YOU texted ME. You texted me asking me a question and I responded like 90 seconds later. YOU SHOULD STILL HAVE YOUR PHONE! Did you text me and then fall off a boat, get rescued by Kurt Russel who then convinced you that you were married and had three children (wait sorry that's the plot of the amazing Goldie Hawn star vehicle OVERBOARD, thank you Lifetime Original Movie Channel)? Did you text me and then remember you really needed to watch that new episode of Cougar Town with absolutely no technological interruptions? (this is a valid excuse. Cougar Town is amazing.) Did you text me while peeing and accidently dropped your phone in the toilet (same goes for...did you text me drunk while puking, same scenario?) Seriously now people. If you put in the effort to type a message using those tiny little buttons at least give me the 2 minute grace period to respond before forgetting about me forever.

Rant over.

For now.

1 comment:

  1. you are the only other person i know who loves cougar town..... lets chat about this and how much i want grayson?

    ReplyDelete